2022 International e-Assessment Awards are now OPEN for entries
The 2022 International e-Assessment Awards are now OPEN for entries.
Recognising excellence, these awards are an opportunity to showcase globally the very best practice, research and innovation in testing and assessment, where the use of technology has enabled transformation, improved outcomes and enhanced learning and teaching.
These annual awards share and celebrate the many excellent projects demonstrating the value that technology brings to high quality assessment. Organised by the e-Assessment Association, the 6th International e-Assessment Awards welcome applications from organisations worldwide including test publishers, academic institutions, awarding organisations, researchers and technology providers working within the assessment industry.
The 2022 categories are:
- NEW FOR 2022 – Best Practitioner of the Year Award acknowledges the individual or team who deserve to be recognised for outstanding use of e-assessment.
- Lifetime Contribution Award acknowledges the contribution made by an individual for their contribution and sustained commitment to e-assessment over the duration of their career.
- Best Formative Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to formative assessment in a specific field(s).
- Best Summative Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to summative assessment in a specific field(s).
- Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to workplace or talent assessment in a specific field or fields.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Assessment recognises an individual, team or organisation that has undertaken a project that has been highly innovative in terms of new technology, or how technology was used in a new and different way for the project.
- Best Transformational Project recognises a project where technology has positively and genuinely transformed assessment practices.
- Best Research recognises best practice in research as well as the impact on the stakeholder community.
- Best International Implementation recognises an innovative and effective programme in one or more countries outside of your main country of operation.
More information can be found on the e-Assessment Awards website.