The e-Assessment Conference and Awards is organised by the e-Assessment Association.
Founded in 2008, the e-Assessment Association is a not-for-profit membership organisation representing all industry sectors with an interest in e-Assessment including schools, FE and HE through to qualification providers, regulators, technology providers and industry consultants, both from the UK and internationally. With over 1,800 members worldwide we have three main goals:
- to promote better assessment of knowledge, skills and capabilities of people through technology.
- to build awareness of the benefits that technology brings to assessment, particularly around delivering better learning and assessment, rather than just greater efficiency.
- to ensure we have a strong voice and influence in the key policy debates involving the assessment of learning, training and competency.
Membership is for individuals and membership is free.
Find out more about the e-Assessment Association and free membership here
Why attend the 2021 e-Assessment Conference and Awards
The 2021 International e-Assessment Conference & Awards brings together the e-assessment sector to engage, learn, and be inspired. The 2021 conference & awards event will be online again in 2021 and will be free to attend.
Reflecting the truly International nature of the e-Assessment Association and Awards programme, each session will bring together industry experts to consider four key topics in the area of e-Assessment:
- The Future is Now (Awards: Formative and Summative) – 8th June 3pm – 5pm BST
- Celebrating the Champions of Change (Awards: Innovation and Transformation) – 15th June 3pm – 5pm BST
- New Frontiers of Assessment (Awards: International and Talent) – 22nd June 3pm – 5pm BST
- Building Assessment for the Future (Awards: Research and Lifetime) – 29th June 3pm – 5pm BST
You can register now here.
We plan to meet in-person in 2022 when restrictions allow.
The History of the e-Assessment Question
Geoff Chapman, Management and Business Development Consultant, former Vice-Chairman of the e-Assessment Association and co-founder of trade publication World Exam Tech brings you the story of the e-Assessment Question Conference.
Read his blog
In 2020 the e-Assessment Association organised the e-Assessment Question Conference for the first time. Due to COVID restrictions the face to face event was replaced with a series of four online events held in June and July 2020.
Register Now to guarantee your place at these free events in June 2021. This inspiring programme will bring together keynote presentations, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, 2021 Awards presentations and networking opportunities.
Keep in touch and follow the Conference & Awards…
Keep up to date with latest developments in the industry, updates on the Conference & Awards and register your interest in speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting in the future.