#eAAConf22 Rewind – Fairness in e-Assessment Keynote Presentation
FREE! In response to your feedback, where you said that Fairness in e-Assessment was the topic most of you wanted to hear about, click below to view Isabel Nisbet’s Keynote Presentation from the 2022 International e-Assessment Conference.
Isabel Nisbet, Author, Is Assessment Fair? Cambridge University, takes an in-depth look at fairness in assessment, including the digital divide, how to tackle these issues and take advantage of e-assessment opportunities.
#eAAConf22 Rewind – Download your Digital Pass and Watch Again
AND FOR JUST £50, ALL THE OTHER PRESENTATIONS FROM 2022 TO WATCH AT YOUR LEISURE!
The 2022 International e-Assessment Conference brought together an amazing line up of international speakers sharing their experience and expertise.
If you missed the conference, the Rewind Digital pass gives you access to over 33 recorded presentations and discussions from this year’s Conference where you can see programme highlights including;
- Colin Hughes, Chief Executive Officer, AQA with Creating opportunities for positive change through e-assessment
- Isabel Nisbet, Author, Is Assessment Fair? University of Cambridge discussing Fairness in e-assessment
- Professor Stephen Heppell, CEO, Heppell.net as our Awards Gala Dinner keynote with This golden generation: hang on, it’s going to be quite a ride
- Was Rahman, CEO & Co-Founder, AI Prescience, Doctoral Researcher in AI Ethics, Governance & Discrimination, Coventry University with AI, ethics and e-assessment – what you need to know
Case study presentations covering areas such as:
- Innovation in question types including assessing subjects such as complex maths
- Assessments using virtual reality and artificial intelligence
- Innovations in marking and feedback
- Accessibility and user experience
- Security and integrity in e-assessment including malpractice
- Case studies from K12, general qualifications, higher education and professional testing
Panel discussions which took a post-pandemic look at the future of e-assessment, discussed the future of remote invigilation and online proctoring, explored flexible approaches to e-assessment across the world and asked how can we, as a community of e-assessment professionals, enhance our own skills and do our jobs better?
Don’t just take our word for it – this is what delegates said about this year’s conference:
“It was my first time attending this conference and it was great that there were so many senior e-assessment professionals together. It made for intelligent questions and discussions.”
“The event was probably one of the best events I’ve been to in this industry.”
Don't miss out - buy your Rewind digital pass today
Gain access to all of the recorded keynote presentations, case study presentations and panel discussions, to watch on demand.
Fill in the form and pay to receive access to 33 presentations and discussions from the 2022 International e-Assessment Conference and Awards.