The 2022 International e-Assessment Awards
The 6th International Awards are now OPEN for entries.
These annual awards share and celebrate the many excellent projects demonstrating the value that technology brings to high quality assessment. Organised by the e-Assessment Association, the 6th International e-Assessment Awards welcome applications from organisations worldwide including test publishers, academic institutions, awarding organisations, researchers and technology providers working within the assessment industry.
We also welcome nominations for the Lifetime Contribution Award and the brand new Best Practitioner of the Year Award. Nominate someone today!
Organised by the e-Assessment Association, a not-for-profit membership association, the International e-Assessment Awards were launched in 2016 to celebrate the positive contributions that technology makes to all forms of assessment, showcasing the very best practice, research and innovation taking place, from organisations, institutions and individuals working in this exciting field.
The 2022 International e-Assessment Award categories are:
- Best Practitioner of the Year Award – Team and Individual awards
- Best Research
- Best Transformational Project
- Best Formative Assessment Project
- Best Summative Assessment Project
- Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project
- Best International Implementation
- Most Innovative use of Technology in Assessment
- Lifetime Contribution
The winners of the 2021 e-Assessment Awards were:
- Lifetime Contribution Award: Professor Geoff Masters AO
- Best Formative Assessment Project: Prodigy Learning
- Best Summative Assessment Project: Monash University
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Assessment: Bolton College
- Best Transformational Project: Cirrus Assessment and Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project: TCSiON
- Best Research: Purdue University and RM
- Best International Implementation: Excelsoft
In 2021, the winner’s were announced as part of the 2021 International e-Assessment Conference; with four keynotes, eight award announcements and a series of insightful panel discussions.
Watch this space as we make plans for announcing the winners of the 2022 e-Assessment Awards, through both a virtual platform, as well as with the opportunity to celebrate in person at the Annual Conference & Gala Dinner in Central London on 21st and 22nd June 2022.